How to block someone on Tinder by unmatching
1. Open the Tinder app.
2. Go to your conversations by tapping the speech bubble in the top right corner.
3. Tap on the conversation with the person you want to unmatch with.
4. In the top right corner of the screen, tap the shield icon.
5. In the pop-up menu labeled “Safety Toolkit,” tap “Unmatch” disconnect your profiles and block the Tinder user from seeing your profile or contacting you.
6. Tap “yes, unmatch” in the second pop-up to confirm your action.
Be First to Comment